My Blog journey

 I like to write but never consistent enough to follow through. I feel that I express myself better when I put it in paper. My blog journey will be my entry point into blogging. Will put my effort a-bit more into this hobby. 

A little bit about myself. My name is Zakaria Abu Saim or you can just call me Zack Saim. I was born in Muar, Johor and was brought up by middle class working parents. My father was a special educationist. He teaches the blind student. As a teacher, my father get transferred a lot through out the country. We moved a lot from city to city. Due to his expertise in teaching the blinds. 

I practically grew up with kids around my age with vision disability. I learned a lot growing up with blinds kids. I respect each and everyone of them as they use every senses to communicate and learn.

They have one of the best hearing ability. They can sense someone coming from any direction just by listening to the footsteps.

I was thought to play chess board game by one of them. Whatever games or activities done by students with visibility, they also can do just the same if not better. From playing music instruments, sports, and many others. They are not restricted from doing activities that does not involve sight. 

I was amazed and given that opportunity growing up with the blinds, gives me another point of views toward the world that we lived in. There are so much we could do and be thankful for. 

After so many years passed, we all had moved on living our own lives. We had all moved on with our lives.

To be continue..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of My Life ZackSaim

Rule 7 Know Who You Are

Chapter One What I Believe